- 1. Regional Directorate Anti Narcotics Force North, requires the services of an energetic and hardworking advocate on contract basis as special prosecutor for contesting Narcotics Cases / Assets cases of ANF in Special Courts (CNS, Anti Smuggling Court, High Court and Appellate Court).
|Number of Posts
||Place of Duty
||1x Special Court CNS Rawalpindi
1x Special Court CNS Rawalpindi
1x Special Court CNS Islamabad
||Lahore High Court Rawalpindi Bench Rawalpindi
- 2. The advocate fulfilling following criteria can apply:-
- a. The Candidate shall be the citizen of Pakistan.
- b. The candidate shall be practicing as an advocate High Court, however preference will be given to candidate having experience of contesting cases in Supreme Court.
- c. The candidate shall have experience of contesting Criminal / Narcotics cases in the Trial Court and High Courts.
- d. The candidate shall be a member of High Court bar association.
- e. The candidate shall neither have been guilty of misconduct during the professional career nor convicted of an offence of moral turpitude nor dismissed from Govt. Services nor declared as insolvent.
- 3. Attractive retainership fee will be offered, which is mutually negotiable.
- 4. After selection of a candidate as special prosecutor, he will conduct proceedings under control of Narcotics Substances Act, 1997, prevention of Smuggling Act 1977 and Anti Money Laundering Act, 2010 in Narcotics Cases / Assets Cases on behalf of Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force, North before CNS Special Court Rawalpindi / Islamabad, Anti Smuggling Court, Lahore High Court Rawalpindi Bench and appellate Court
- 5. During the period of contract with Anti Narcotics Force candidate shall not be allowed to appear in any court as defense counsel of an accused in narcotics / Assets and related cases.
- 6. Interview will be held at Regional Directorate Anti Narcotics Force Rawalpindi, Plot No. 13, Industrial Triangle Near Yamaha Chowk, Model Town, Kahota Road Islamabad. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- 7. The Selection will be made purely on merit.
- 8. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- 9. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed format which is available at Website of RD ANF North http://www.anfnorthregion.gov.pk alongwith their CVs duly supported by photocopies of CNIC, relevant documents, testimonials and Bar Council Cards within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement at the following address:-
ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE,
REGIONAL DIRECTORATE, NORTH
PLOT NO. 13, INDUSTRIAL TRIANGLE, YAMAHA CHOWK,
MODEL TOWN, KAHOTA ROAD, ISLAMABAD