ANF Regional Directorate - North initially functioned as part of HQ ANF.
In July 1999, its separate budget was allotted.
Office of Rd was notified on 12 June 2002.
In September 2002 ANF RD-North was shifted from HQ ANF to its new location.
Lt Col Sanaullah was the first Regional Director of ANF Regional Directorate-North.
RD was shifted to current loc (3rd displacement) in Dec 2014.
APPOINTMENT OF 4 X SPECIAL PROSECUTOR ON CONTRACT BASIS
1. Regional Directorate Anti Narcotics Force North, requires the services of an energetic and hardworking advocate on contract basis as special prosecutor for contesting Narcotics Cases / Assets cases of ANF in Special Courts (CNS, Anti Smuggling Court, High Court and Appellate Court).
Number of Posts
Place of Duty
1x Special Court CNS Rawalpindi
1x Special Court CNS Rawalpindi
1x Special Court CNS Islamabad
Lahore High Court Rawalpindi Bench Rawalpindi
2. The advocate fulfilling following criteria can apply:-
a. The Candidate shall be the citizen of Pakistan.
b. The candidate shall be practicing as an advocate High Court, however preference will be given to candidate having experience of contesting cases in Supreme Court.
c. The candidate shall have experience of contesting Criminal / Narcotics cases in the Trial Court and High Courts.
d. The candidate shall be a member of High Court bar association.
e. The candidate shall neither have been guilty of misconduct during the professional career nor convicted of an offence of moral turpitude nor dismissed from Govt. Services nor declared as insolvent.
3. Attractive retainership fee will be offered, which is mutually negotiable.
4. After selection of a candidate as special prosecutor, he will conduct proceedings under control of Narcotics Substances Act, 1997, prevention of Smuggling Act 1977 and Anti Money Laundering Act, 2010 in Narcotics Cases / Assets Cases on behalf of Regional Directorate, Anti Narcotics Force, North before CNS Special Court Rawalpindi / Islamabad, Anti Smuggling Court, Lahore High Court Rawalpindi Bench and appellate Court
5. During the period of contract with Anti Narcotics Force candidate shall not be allowed to appear in any court as defense counsel of an accused in narcotics / Assets and related cases.
6. Interview will be held at Regional Directorate Anti Narcotics Force Rawalpindi, Plot No. 13, Industrial Triangle Near Yamaha Chowk, Model Town, Kahota Road Islamabad. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
7. The Selection will be made purely on merit.
8. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
9. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed format which is available at Website of RD ANF North http://www.anfnorthregion.gov.pk alongwith their CVs duly supported by photocopies of CNIC, relevant documents, testimonials and Bar Council Cards within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement at the following address:-
ANTI NARCOTICS FORCE,
REGIONAL DIRECTORATE, NORTH
PLOT NO. 13, INDUSTRIAL TRIANGLE, YAMAHA CHOWK,
MODEL TOWN, KAHOTA ROAD, ISLAMABAD
IMPORTANT TASK OF REGIONAL DIRECTORATE NORTH
Enforcement against narco/ drug trafficking mafia and its spread in AOR.
Prosecute and pursue cases in all tiers of courts .
Assist, advise and liaison with all other Law Enforcement Agencies and organizations for Enforcement and Drug Demand Reduction.
Trainings of all ranks for oprations, intelligence collection, law and latest trends/ innovations.
Handling of all Enf aspects on International Airports (passengers, crew, cargo etc).
Conduct full spectrum awareness campaign (DDR) about Narco and drug abuse in society .
Efficient functioning of ANF Rehablitation Centers for optimum services.
Provide secure and comfortable adminstration environment to troops for operations.
World Drug Day
Copyright 2018 - ANF Regional Directorate North Pakistan